Oh (Ginger) Snap!
This project is where adorable meets simplicity at its finest. Felt ginger is fast, fun, and freakishly easy to complete. (It only has 7 steps!) Ginger makes a wonderful addition to any floral bunch, so consider putting it together with other felt crafts to create a beautiful bouquet!
All you have to do is gather the tools and materials, then download the SVG pattern. Then, follow the step-by-step tutorial below or download the instructions.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters
- Felt on the Fly Wool Blend Felt – “Watermelon” and “Fern Green”
- 18-gauge Stem Wire
- If you haven’t already, become a Lia Griffith Annual Member. This gives you access to unlimited SVG downloads!
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut out felt according to the pattern.
- Glue one of the smallest petals around the end of a length of the stem wire.
- Then, glue on the rest of the smallest petals, moving in one direction around the center petal.
- Glue on the medium, then largest petals in the same way.
- Finally, glue the leaf at the base.
Make All the Flowers!
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIYs. Share what you’ve been up to with the LGM community by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting! ~ Lia and Team