A beautiful new tissue paper project featuring all-new tissue paper from our shop… Introducing our tissue paper Cajun hibiscus flower! The tissue paper isn’t available yet, but will be available soon. Stay tuned! In the meantime, you can practice this stunning hibiscus with our yellow and green tissue papers.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Lia Griffith Summer Meadow Tissue Paper Pack – Evergreen, Grassland, and Buttercup
- Green Paper-Covered Floral Wire – 22-gauge
- Lia Griffith Floral Tape – Moss
- Gather the tools and materials listed above.
- Cut out the tissue paper according to the pattern.
- Stack three layers of tissue slightly staggered, then twist the bottom to keep them connected.
- Take one floral wire and glue the three smallest petals onto the end. Add the next biggest petals.
- Finish by adding the last large petals evenly around your flower.
- Use floral tape to cover the floral wire.
- Glue two layers of leaves to the end of a floral wire, then cover with floral tape.
Craft With Us
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Much love ~ Lia and Team