Picture Perfect Dad
Every picture tells a story. Capture your most precious memories for Dad this Father’s Day with these cute wood polaroid photo frames. Fill them with pictures of your favorite moments featuring the kids, the dog, or a family photo. They’re even magnetic so you can hang them on your fridge! This project is super simple. All you have to do is gather the gear listed below and get started. Because we’re such great adventure buddies, we’ve even included easy-to-follow steps so you don’t get lost along the way.
To browse more camp inspired Father’s Day crafts click here.
This content uses links from which we may earn a commission. Click here for more information.
- Cutting Machine
- Glue Dot Roller Adhesive
- BARC Wood Sheet with Adhesive Backing
- Smooth Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive Magnet Sheet
- Cricut Pen “Moccasin”
- Peel off paper backing on the Barc paper. Press onto cardstock paper (any color – its for thickness).
- After downloading the SVG file and uploading into Design Space, set the text to “Write” then “Attach” to the frame.
- Write and cut out on the Cricut Machine. We used the Custom Material setting Posterboard More Pressure
- Cut out photo to fit behind the frame.
- Cut 2 strips about .5″x 3.5″ out of a adhesive magnet sheet. Stick to the top and bottom backside of the polaroid.
More to Explore
We are here to help you explore your creativity with daily inspiration, downloadable cut files and printable templates that make your craft life easier. We believe in the power of creativity to nurture the soul and to empower us. Our designs are created with simplicity in mind and we always strive to provide you with the highest quality DIY’s. Share what you’ve been up to by using #MadeWithLia — your creativity is our biggest inspiration!
Membership gains you access to our full library of DIY project tutorials complete with pattern downloads and instructions. Head over to our membership page to see a full list of benefits. And be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to making this the most creative year of your life! Happy crafting ~ Lia and Team